Velashape III Treatments
Only available at the Centurion Branch
VelaShape III Treatments
Aesthetic body treatments
What is VelaShape
VelaShape III is a non-invasive body contouring treatment for circumferential and cellulite reduction. VelaShape enables you to safely achieve a toned, contoured and well shaped body in typically 3 – 6 treatment sessions making you look and feel more youthful. VelaShape provides dramatic results without downtime or significant discomfort.
VelaShape technology combines infrared light, bi-polar radio frequency energy and vacuum, which cause deep heating of the fat cells, their surrounding connective tissue and the underlying dermal collagen fibers. This type of efficient heating and vacuum stimulates the growth of new and better collagen and elastin which results in localised reduction in skin laxity, body volume, and an overall improvement in skin structure and texture.
Which areas can be treated with VelaShape?
Cellulite treatments could be done on the lower body i.e buttocks and upper legs. Contouring treatments can be done on the neck, double chin, upper arms, abdomen, love handles and bra fat. Most patients see gradual and cumulative results throughout the treatment regime.
How many sessions are required?
We recommend 4 – 6 sessions.
The science behind VelaShape technology
The combination of IR and vacuum coupled RF technologies causes deep heating of the fat cells (adipocytes), their surrounding connective fibrous septae and the underlying dermal collagen fibers. Efficient heating of the adipocytes is achieved by higher output of the RF. The optimal design of the electrodes and the concurrent application of vacuum allows for deeper and faster heat penetration. In turn, this promotes an increase in circulation, lymphatic drainage, cellular metabolism and collagen depositing. Furthermore, it stimulates fibroblast activity and remodels the extracellular matrix.
RESULT: A localised reduction in skin laxity, volume and an overall improvement in skin structure and texture.
Action of VelaShape
The vacuum increases penetration depth driving heat deeper into the tissue, negative pressure from the vacuum augments circulation by opening up compressed blood vessels. The combination of vacuum suction ans mechanical rollers increases lymphatic drainage. Improved adipose metabolism via deep heating with radiofrequency allows adipocytes to act metabolically in a more active fashion resulting in decreasing of the adipocyte size.
What can I expect from VelaShape:
- Improvement of appearance of cellulite and circumferential reduction.
- Improved circulation and improvement in minor muscle aces and spasms.
- Increased lymphatic drainage.
- Increased cellular metabolism.
- Stimulation of fibroblast activity.
- Reduction in loose skin volume and structure.
- Improved collaged synthesis and shrinking.
- Metabolic reactions increasing in adipose tissue.
What is the VelaShape procedure like?
Pre and post treatment
- Do not use any perfumes or body lotions and sprays on the area for 12 hours pre and post treatment.
- SkinPhD Cellulite Control lotion can be used as an additional treatment 48 hours pre and post treatment.
- Do not shower or bath in very hot water 12 hours post treatment.
- Do not use a steam room, Jacuzzi or sauna 12 hours post treatment.
- Do not gym for 12 hours post treatment.
- Before follow up treatments exfoliate the night before. Crystal peel microdermabration soap bar can be used.
- Do not sunbathe or get any excessive sun exposure pre-treatments.
- Do not use a tanning bed or sun tan during treatment course.
- If heat sensation is excessive, cool the area with conventional cooling methods such as cold (NOT FROZEN) packs or air cooling with fan.
- NO swimming in chlorinated pools 24 hours pre ans post treatment.
- NO waxing treatments to be done following Vela Treatments for 24 hours.
What is cellulite?
How does VelaShape III work to help get rid of cellulite?
What are the regulatory approvals of the Vela line?
What are the key differences/advantages of VelaShape over competition?
What clinical data is available on VelaShape?
What is the minimum or maximum age required to be eligible for treatment with VelaShape?
Who would be an ideal candidate for VelaShape treatment?
What are the contraindications to a body contouring treatment with VelaShape?
How many treatments are required in order to see a noticeable effect on the body?
it is recommended to complete the recommended treatment protocol of 4-6 treatments.