WHY DO WE GET SAGGING, WRINKLES AND LINES AROUND EYES?
Well, there are many factors that contribute to this common sign of aging. Some of them are genetic, some are environmental, and some are related to our lifestyle choices. For example, the skin around our eyes is very thin and delicate, so it loses elasticity and collagen faster than other parts of our face. Also, the muscles around our eyes contract every time we blink, smile, or squint, which creates creases over time. Additionally, exposure to sunlight, pollution, smoking, and stress can damage the skin cells and cause inflammation and free radical damage. All these factors can make our eyes look tired, droopy, and wrinkled as we get older.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you’re looking for a way to rejuvenate your skin and reduce the signs of aging, you might want to check out the Fotona Timewalker 4D. This is a laser device that combines four different modes of action to deliver a smootheye treatment. The smootheye treatment is a non-invasive procedure that targets the delicate area around the eyes, where wrinkles and sagging often appear. The Fotona Timewalker 4D uses a combination of infrared, Nd:YAG, Er:YAG and fractional lasers to stimulate collagen production, tighten the skin, resurface the texture and brighten the complexion. The result is a smoother, firmer and more youthful-looking eye area that lasts for months.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING THE TREATMENT?
– The treatment takes about 15 minutes and is performed by a trained professional.
– You will wear protective eyewear and a gel will be applied to your eye area.
– The laser will deliver pulses of light and heat to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin.
– You may feel some warmth, tingling, or snapping sensations, but the treatment is generally comfortable and painless.
AFTER THE TREATMENT
Avoid rubbing or scratching your eyes for at least 24 hours after the treatment. This can irritate the skin and cause inflammation or infection.
– Apply a cold compress or ice pack to your eyes for 10 minutes every hour for the first day. This can reduce swelling and discomfort.
– Use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer on your eye area twice a day. Avoid products that contain alcohol, fragrance, or harsh chemicals.
– Protect your eyes from sun exposure by wearing sunglasses and sunscreen. The sun can damage the collagen and elastin fibers that the treatment stimulates, and cause hyperpigmentation or premature aging.
HOW MANY SESSIONS
it depends on your skin type and condition, but most people see noticeable improvements after 2 to 4 sessions. The treatments are usually spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart, so you can expect to see the full results in about 3 to 6 months.
|Smooth Eye||R 1 250|
Before and Afters
TIGHTENING OF PERIOCULAR
REGION TO REDUCE WRINKLES
• Immediate freshness and tightness
• Stimulates collagen remodeling and
• Little-to-no downtime
• Gentle, fast and non-invasive
• Safe and precisely controlled
To reduce wrinkles around the eyes in a non-invasive approach, the non-ablative Er:YAG SMOOTH® mode is applied to stimulate collagen remodeling and contraction.
The intire periocular region is covered
including regions above, below and lateral to the eye. The therapy is very well tolerated by patients.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Book your face to face skin consultation with one of our somatologists TODAY