Make a Booking for Montana
"*" indicates required fields
What will happen before treatment:
Upon arrival, the following procedure will be followed to ensure best results:
- All make-up will be removed. Cosmetics can disguise the true appearance of the skin, and can also absorb some of the energy needed to carry out the treatment. This can lead either to an inefficient treatment or an increased risk of side-effects.
- Pictures of the treatment area will be taken for documentation purposes.
- If required, please shave treatment area before arrival. Hair above the skin surface will absorb energy from the applicator and can burn into the crystal light guide (damaging the applicator) or can burn onto the skin surface, causing pain or skin burns during treatment.
- The treatment area will be marked with a red pen, or white wax pencil.
- Appropriate eye protection will be provided.