Medical Lasers have a long history, but they continue to grow in range: more cosmetic treatments are developed, more techniques are being mastered, and more advanced machines are being designed, which the NuSkinnovation laser clinic Pretoria is so famous for. It is critical for our clients as well as anyone who is curious about laser treatment to do your research and only receive laser treatments from highly trained and experienced laser care technicians, like those we hire at NuSkinnovation.
In this article, we will explore the current trends in laser health and care treatments which you can receive from our laser clinic Pretoria franchises. Below are 2023’s top uses for lasers in the world of beauty treatments.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: Laser Hair Reduction
One of the most popular laser treatments of 2023, which comes as no surprise, is laser hair removal. This treatment, also known as laser hair reduction, uses lasers to heat and damage the hair follicle, reducing the follicle’s ability to regrow the hair back. Clients can expect about a 90% reduction in hair growth in the treated areas, making it particularly attractive to people who suffer from excessive hair growth or those looking for a more permanent solution to stop hair growth.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: Why Is Laser Hair Reduction So Popular?
- It reduces and eliminates unwanted hair, leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Ingrown hairs are less likely to occur as a result of laser hair removal, as the hair follicles will be damaged in such a way that it is difficult for hair to grow from those follicles at all.
- You save both time and money on removing hair in the long run. As the alternatives like waxing and shaving require you to rebuy product and go through the tedious process of applying and removing, over and over again.
- The treatment is quick and relatively pain-free. Depending on the area being treated, laser hair removal is much less painful compared to waxing and the treatment can be completed in a time period of between 10-30 minutes.
- With technology constantly advancing, better technology means better results with fewer procedures. Previously, laser hair removal was less effective and required about 8-12 sessions. Now, with more modern technology at NuSkinnovation, we can get better results in about 4-8 treatments, meaning a more effective service for you.
- After each session, your hair growth will begin to deteriorate, and you will start to see thinner and less noticeable hairs. Once you have achieved smooth hair free skin, you can expect long-lasting results and may only require a touch-up after several years. Our clients are happy with the results of laser hair removal and you can find many of their recommendations online.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser skin resurfacing is one of the most highly sought-after non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It can help with aging, acne, sun damage, blotches, scars, wrinkles, and lines to help make your skin look healthier and younger. Laser skin resurfacing does this by removing skin layer by layer with precision. The new skin cells that emerge during the healing process are tighter and give your skin a younger look. This particular laser treatment is generally handled with either:
- Ablative laser– This type of laser removes the thin outer layer of skin (epidermis) and heats the underlying skin (dermis), which stimulates the growth of collagen- a protein that improves skin firmness and texture. As the epidermis heals and regrows, the treated area appears smoother and tighter. Types of ablative therapy include erbium lasers.
- Non-ablative laser or light source– This approach also stimulates collagen growth. It is a less aggressive approach than an ablative laser and has a shorter recovery time. But the results are less noticeable. Types include pulsed-dye laser, erbium (Er: YAG), and intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: Why Is Laser Skin Resurfacing In High Demand?
Firstly, laser skin resurfacing rejuvenates the skin. This is the ultimate procedure for skin rejuvenation because it addresses most skin conditions. For example, laser skin resurfacing treatments help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, and acne scars. Also, laser skin resurfacing improves the texture and tone of the skin. Laser resurfacing can lessen the appearance of fine lines in the face. It can also treat loss of skin tone and improve your complexion. Laser resurfacing, however, cannot eliminate excessive or sagging skin.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: What Does Laser Skin Resurfacing Treat?
Sun Damage And Age Spots- This popular laser treatment reduces the appearance of age spots because the laser targets the pigment within the spots. Once this pigment has broken up, the body will then absorb it, then dispose of it through natural processes. In this way the age spots diminish, and the client is left with a youthful glow and an even skin tone.
Wrinkles- Laser skin resurfacing treatments are beneficial in treating wrinkles because it reduces the appearance of fine lines. Also, the treatment boosts the production of two major proteins, namely collagen and elastin, which will keep the skin looking rejuvenated and fresh.
Acne Scars– Laser skin resurfacing improves the appearance of acne scars. The laser removes a fine, thin, top layer of the skin. This reduces the appearance of acne scars. As well as increasing the production of collagen. Due to this, collagen fills the acne scars to improve the overall texture of the skin.
Uneven Skin Tone Or Texture– Similar to age spots and sun damage, laser skin resurfacing helps to break down the excess melanin (pigmentation) in the skin, over time reducing the uneven skin tone. Rough or bumpy skin texture is also improved through the removal of damaged skin cells and the formation of new and smoother skin cells.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: Laser Tattoo Removal
Laser tattoo removal is a procedure that incorporates the use of laser energy to break apart the ink particles within the tattoo. Due to this, the tattoo fades over time. It is important to note however, that the laser tattoo removal treatment requires multiple sessions to completely remove the tattoo. This is because the body can only process so much pigment at once.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: Why Is Laser Tattoo Removal In Such High Demand?
Tattoos That Become Distorted Over Time – There are many ways a tattoo becomes distorted over time. For example, many tattoos are exposed to the sun for an extended period of time. Due to this, the ink fades. The normal process of aging causes the skin to stretch out and sag which can also distort the tattoos image. It is important to understand that tattoos are affected by weight gain and weight loss.
A New Tattoo in the Area – A client may also choose laser tattoo removal, in order to get a new tattoo in the same area as the old one. This makes it easier for the tattoo artist to perform a cover-up or make a new tattoo in its spot.
Tattoo Regret -. One popular reason for tattoo removal is that the client comes to regret the tattoo they have. They may also want to get rid of the tattoo due to the tattooed image losing significance or importance to them.
Improved Outcomes And Reduced Side Effects – The advances in laser technology have led to better results concerning tattoo removals. Fewer side effects and reduced scarring have encouraged more people to consider tattoo removal in modern times, as previously, the treatment was difficult to source and not as effective.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: Snoring and Sleep Apnea
Snoring and sleep apnea occur when the muscles at the back of the throat relax too much during sleep. As a result, the air passages become narrowed and breathing is interrupted, resulting in snoring or difficulty in breathing and subsequent shifts in levels of oxygen in the bloodstream.
NightLase is a minimally invasive laser treatment used to reduce snoring and sleep apnea. NightLase works by gently heating the tissues around the back of the throat, shrinking them slightly, and making them more toned. This process reduces the amount of air turbulence and vibration where snoring sounds occur. Not only can this help reduce the quantity of snoring, but it may also improve the quality of sleep and reduce episodes of sleep apnea. Following a NightLase treatment, snoring can be reduced by up to 70% with no surgery or medication necessary.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: Laser for Hair Growth Treatment
A new trend that has just emerged in the laser-for-beauty market is laser hair growth treatment for hair loss. Laser hair growth treatment is used for promoting new hair growth, thickening the hair, and preventing further hair loss. The technology uses a low-level laser to stimulate the cellular activity of the hair follicles. This technology works on the principle of photobiomodulation, which is similar to photosynthesis in that photobiomodulation provides the energy that hair follicles need to regenerate. Thanks to its light energy, laser light increases the amount of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), which is the fuel for living cells in the follicle, promoting cell activity.
Low-level laser treatment helps to create an environment that is conducive to hair growth. The energy emitted by the laser light helps to reduce hair loss and strengthen the hair shaft. Laser hair therapy stimulates hair follicles by increasing blood flow to the scalp.
Laser Clinic Pretoria: NuSkinnovation
Looking for the best laser clinic Pretoria has to offer? Look no further. Located in several cities, and using first world technology systems, NuSkinnovation is here to help. We offer a range of beauty and wellness treatments for all your needs, with the intention of helping you to look and feel like the best version of yourself. Each NuSkinnovation clinic has fully qualified Ellipse and Fotona operators, international and locally trained laser specialists, and somatologists.
We always strive to give our personal best attention to each and every client aiming to build a personal relationship with you.
Please contact us for more information regarding laser treatments and other beauty treatments. We would love to help you become a better you!